13 May 2009

One time I don't remember quite when, I was watching one of those day-time talk shows. I can't remember if it was Ellen or Oprah or Maury, but there was this couple on who had just recently reconciled. Apparently, they had taken a break because the man in the relationship had been cheating on his woman with several other women. The woman took him back though, and when asked why she said that the reason her man cheated was because he had a bad relationship with his mother growing up and now as a result he possessed an inability to trust women. Wow. This is officially a free pass for all dudes to be used whenever. Its a pretty drum-tight alibi, and there is no real opposing argument that can be mounted to dampen this rationale. I think I'm going to save mine for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment