03 August 2009

I had made a promise that I would cut back on the number of videos being posted, and while I had firmly intended on keeping that promise that was before it took three weeks from my package to come from Amazon Marketplace seller mister_happy. Seriously dude, what is the hold up? Anyways, besides I also think I should get immunity for posting this video because it is a Bat for Lashes video and as previously documented there is a large amount of love for Bat for Lashes coming from this writer. Not only that, but I had bought tickets to see Bat for Lashes in Baltimore and while I had been very very excited about said concert I was informed last week that the show had been cancelled. Very sad, but oh well, and here's the video. (video via stereogum).


No comments:

Post a Comment