10 March 2010

Real Estate: "Suburban Dogs"


(via)
Still dig this band, and still like this song, so here's a video for it. Real Estate is actually opening up for Woods on a month long tour. They're coming my way on the 27th, and I might be going. A month ago I was going for sure, but then a week ago I definitely wasn't going. Yesterday, I warmed up again to the notion of going. That being said, I'll probably change my mind again tomorrow. All dates below.
Woods/Real Estate March '10 Tour:
3/12 Brooklyn, NY - Music Hall of Williamsburg
3/13 Montreal, Quebec - Lambi
3/14 Toronto, Ontario - Horseshoe Tavern
3/15 Chicago, IL - Lincoln Hall
3/16 Lawrence, KS - Jackpot Music Hall
3/17-3/20 SXSW
3/22 Nashville, TN - The End
3/23 Bloomington, IN - The Bishop
3/24 Cleveland, OH - The Spot at Case Western
3/25 Pittsburgh, PA - University of Pittsburgh
3/26 Haverford, PA - Haverford College
3/27 Washington, DC - Rock and Roll Hotel
3/28 Durham, NC - Duke Coffeehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment