13 March 2010

Ryan Adams might be releasing a new record. You interested?

ryanada.ms, the official Ryan Adams website, has a song streaming right now and it's title may very well be "Electrosnake". Above the stream, it says "We're going to begin pressing ORION -- my most legit METAL record -- on vinyl next week. Have a listen to the song below, and let us at PAXAM know if you'd be interested in purchasing one."
Either way you look at it, there's a new Ryan Adams album coming. How metal it actually is, is debatable. Here at No Gift for the Gab, I'm waiting until I hear a full song before making any actual decisions but I know definitively that I will consider to buying this record every day from now until eternity. After listening to Sabbath and High on Fire all week, my only concern is whether it's going to be metal enough. Give it a listen here, and then answer the poll question.

No comments:

Post a Comment