03 February 2011

Dum Dum Girls - "He Gets Me High"

The title track of the new EP became available for download today if you're willing to surrender your e-mail address. According to the band's label, Sub Pop, it will contain three originals and a cover of the Smiths' 'There Is a Light That Never Goes Out".
The record comes out proper on March 1st, and the group will also be going a globe-spanning tour starting on February 15th in Las Vegas and ending on April 24 in Paris. Download below.










(via)

1 comment:

  1. This is different. Definitely not as low-fi as I would have thought, but still heavy. An interesting balance of sounds that I do not dislike.

    I dig this band mainly because I think they kicked Ass when they opened for Girls at the recher.. .even though at that point there were only 15 people in attendance, and I hate the recher.

    ReplyDelete