07 July 2011

New Girls Album




San Francisco stars of the slip stream, Girls, announced today that they will be releasing a new long-player in 2011. Entitled Father, Son, Holy Ghost it will arrive here in the states on the day before September 14th and the day after September 12th courtesy of True Panther.
"I'm still all the same. I still know I have to do it. I still love the songs and writing songs," said a quote from Christopher Owens in the press release. This will more than likely be tremendous on some levels.
Album art is featured prominently above, and the tracklist is as follows.

Father, Son, Holy Ghost:
1. Honey Bunny
2. Alex
3. Die
4. Saying I Love You
5. My Ma
6. Vomit
7. Just a Song
8. Magic
9. Forgiveness
10. Love Like a River
11. Jamie Marie

(i got an email of the press release this morning, but regardless via p4k)

No comments:

Post a Comment